LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Thumbs up Alabama Surf Forecast

Ya, thats right, I said Alabama.

Due to high demand, Swellinfo has added a Gulf Shores, Alabama Surf Forecast
    http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-foreca...s-alabama.html

It is grouped under the West Florida sub region.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Apr 26, 2012 at 01:13 AM.

Headed down to Gulf Shores for Hangout Music Fest this Thursday, driving from airport in Pensacola. Anyone know where I can rent a board for the weekend in case there's some slop to ride on Sat//Sun? Any ideas warmly welcomed

Images
    didn't they surf in alabama in sterling spencer's surf madness movie? that was actually a pretty funny movie

Innerlight Surf Shop, Pensacola Beach, FL

Innerlight now has a shop on Pensacola Beach on Sabine Bay. You can rent decent boards from there. Forecast calls for surf this weekend. I went surfing today at 5:30 am and we had two 2 hour sessions and barrel city and glassy waves. The Gulf in unpredictable, but today the swells came in like clock work. Good luck in your search for surf on the Gulf Coast. No wind just swell, the surf gods were looking on Santa Rosa Island today.

I'd laugh, but I lived in Austin, Tx for 4 years working for a start-up. I'd salivate over a forecast that called for 3+ back then. Me and a dude from Oahu would jet down to Corpus Christi Friday night and surf until Sunday. People never believe it when you tell 'em there's surf on the Gulf. Course, it ain't Ku'aui, even Jersey's better; but everywhere gets one of those perfect days once in a while. Some places a lot more than others. The Gulf ain't one of those places.