LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: neck rash

I get neck rashes regularly...regardless of suit type. This stuff just works...

I found a rashie with a longer neck coverage than usual, so I can pull it over the rubber. It works well without any lubricants. I think it's made by O'neal, long sleve.

Quote Originally Posted by surfX View Post
    I have the Patagonia R3 with dual neck gaskets. It fits great everywhere except the neck. I get a rash everytime I wear it even with a rashguard underneath. I'm thinking of trimming off the top 1 cm with some sharp scissors to see if that helps. Is there a better way to fix this? Thanks in advance for the input.
    I think you need to concern for related person or from where you buy this they can give you the better suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by a2tall View Post
    unless you know how to sew i would never cut a wetsuit. try rubbing Vaseline on your neck before you go out. Lube never hurts!
    This works great.

I feel your pain.

I use BodyGlide religiously. But I personally don't like the feeling and smell.

About a week ago, I was surfing the web and came across this one product called Locean Labs Naked Surf.
    Paid $19 and am waiting for it to arrive through mail.

Hopefully this stuff works.

I hope it work good....

A wise man once said "it puts the lotion on its skin"

So I got the Locean Labs Naked Surf through mail. Went out with it once yesterday.

It tells you to put some on minutes before surfing.

I was out for well over an hour bare-backing it, and it didn't completely prevent chafing.

My gf looks at me afterwards and says, "There is no difference. You're red."

Well, Locean Labs also says to put it on afterwards. So I did, and it actually felt real soothing with a cool sensation.

It definitely is better than the Body Glide I've been using.

Whatever you do, make sure you scratch that rash good and plenty

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    A wise man once said "it puts the lotion on its skin"
    Or else it gets the hose again.