LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Talking video on youtube

I posted a video on there of all of the pictures from the past couple months posted by the people on this site. Whoever posted these has a real future behind them in photography. Check it out. just type in swellinfo on youtube.

Images
    only my videos come up when i search on youtube for swellinfo. why dont you submit the you tube video in the swellinfo video section.

Images

Talking youtube

I downloaded it last night, and it probably was not up by then, but it is up now. I checked. Thought it would be a good way to attract some people to the site. I love the idea of bringing a bigger surf and bodyboarding population to the east coast, so I thought I would help out. Plus I just got a new video camera and video editing software, so I wanted to try it out. I will be making some videos once I get around to it. I just need someone to sit on the beach with it on a good day, everyone wants to get in and nobody videotapes. PS- by the way, I didn't know that you made that video. I give you props. I love that video and it was a good way to start the expansion of east coast surfing. Are you in it at all or do you just video?
    Last edited by jimbo_robinson; Jan 3, 2008 at 02:02 PM.

Images
    Justin Curtis and myself produced MIA. There were also some other contributing videographers. I edited. It takes dedication to get good footage on the east coast. I commend anyone trying to put together any sort of quality east coast footage.

matt clark is making a east coast bbing one now. mia was sick from what i saw. i want it man, make some more!

Images

Talking Yo, I think I saw him

Quote Originally Posted by jamiewhosponges View Post
    matt clark is making a east coast bbing one now. mia was sick from what i saw. i want it man, make some more!
    During that tropical storm a couple months ago I think I saw him videoing and like five other guys going out there. They were on 30th street.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    I downloaded it last night, and it probably was not up by then, but it is up now. I checked. Thought it would be a good way to attract some people to the site. I love the idea of bringing a bigger surf and bodyboarding population to the east coast, so I thought I would help out. Plus I just got a new video camera and video editing software, so I wanted to try it out. I will be making some videos once I get around to it. I just need someone to sit on the beach with it on a good day, everyone wants to get in and nobody videotapes. PS- by the way, I didn't know that you made that video. I give you props. I love that video and it was a good way to start the expansion of east coast surfing. Are you in it at all or do you just video?
    ooooophaaaaa
    ________
    clear trichomes
    Last edited by ihatelongboarders; Jan 24, 2011 at 12:57 PM.

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Question NJ BB video

Is there any way of knowing where you will be filming on a "good surf day" I think I'd drop dead if either me or my GF even saw ourselves on a BB clip in a video, even if it was for a half of a second

Images
    if theres 2 of you. find a comcorder and take turns filming. this is a good way to improve your surfing too...

Images

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    if theres 2 of you. find a comcorder and take turns filming. this is a good way to improve your surfing too...
    Thats alot easier said then done. I would love to do that with my brother and my cousins, but all they want is for me to video and the suck b@lls. Their dush bags.