LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It's better than that filthy thread about releasing the brown trout out in the lineup- my buddy & I were in Nosara and drove down to Carmenal- we got there, it was solid & we both had to dig holes and sit on a big driftwood log. Wiping, really more scraping, your crack clean with a stick you found on the beach is quite an experience.

Crapping in the Ocean = not cool. It's like giving Mother Ocean a Dirty Sanchez....

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    It's better than that filthy thread about releasing the brown trout out in the lineup- my buddy & I were in Nosara and drove down to Carmenal- we got there, it was solid & we both had to dig holes and sit on a big driftwood log. Wiping, really more scraping, your crack clean with a stick you found on the beach is quite an experience.
    Weren't ready for all of the beans and rice?

Images
    haha this thread is slowly going to ****... wait what?

Images
    I like to start off with a cup of coffee, PB&J, and a banana. Go do a spot check at a few of my favorite jetties. If its looking good I get overly stoked and then have to take a dump. This happen to anyone else? After that I suit up and pick my weapon of choice. then its time to hit the water.

grab coffee, some fruit and a breakfast sandwich and a gallon of water and 5 hour energy
    jam out to some heavy hard-hitting, fast, pumping, deafening music
    take the Browns to the Superbowl
    park, check the waves, suit up, wax up, put on some waterman's 50+ spf, chug 5 hr. energy, pack a lipper
    get pitted, so pitted!

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Weren't ready for all of the beans and rice?
    hell I could eat desayuno tipico for the rest of my life!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthJerseyShred View Post
    I like to start off with a cup of coffee, PB&J, and a banana. Go do a spot check at a few of my favorite jetties. If its looking good I get overly stoked and then have to take a dump. This happen to anyone else? After that I suit up and pick my weapon of choice. then its time to hit the water.
    Yup, I hate that feeling of excitement and then having to take a crap knowing I'm about to hop in.

Rituals: rubbing wax on the bottom of my feet, especially for post work sessions.

saying a little "thanks" to the big guy prior to entering the water

Yep ...Not stretching or stretching too little. That one seems common .

Forgetting ****... Not like a towel,fin key or wax ... I mean heading out with everything BUT a board , or wetsuit .
    Staying out too long, no sunscreen ...

On the + side I never snake anyone and am sure to remind myself no matter how bad the conditions, at least I'm not at work.