LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    If an Alien came down to earth and observed me, he would be really confused about this boring human who
    spends so much time staring at a rectangular screen. But, then when the alien observed me going out and playing in the ocean, the alien would be relieved that I was not such a waste of a human.

to the OP...if that's all your getting out of it, then your doing something wrong...just being in the water for me is the purest form of enjoyment, it helps me to forget about all the bs in life/on land...it's like that part in Goonies, when they're down under the manhole cover and the kid says, "up there, that's your time, but down here, man this is our time" or whatever the f he says...i can't explain it, but without surfing I am a miserable f&ck...i could ramble on, but f%ck it, pass that mutha.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    to the OP...if that's all your getting out of it, then your doing something wrong...just being in the water for me is the purest form of enjoyment, it helps me to forget about all the bs in life/on land...it's like that part in Goonies, when they're down under the manhole cover and the kid says, "up there, that's your time, but down here, man this is our time" or whatever the f he says...i can't explain it, but without surfing I am a miserable f&ck...i could ramble on, but f%ck it, pass that mutha.
    Hell yeah with the Goonies quote!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Topo View Post
    We could hit a stationary small white ball with metal clubs in small holes scattered throughout a manacured grass course. Nah, I'll surf.
    Why not do both ... the surf usually sucks .. golfing is a great outlet for flat spells ...

Images
    "Surfing is the ultimate spontaneous involvement in a natural medium." - Step into the Liquid

Images
    Goonies Kook!!

rediculous or addrenalin

The rediculous is taking what your doing as something special...anybody can surf.I get the same rush off a roller coaster,speeding in a car,running down hill and catching a big fish.endorfans(sp)the speed your body creates.

Golf is by far the most boring sport, if you even consider it one. imo anyway. i would rather chase waves and run up and down or paddle up and down the beach than a big lawn. surfing brings out who you really are and gives me time to really appreciate being able to do it.

When i surf the only thing i think about is surfing, this is why we do it.

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Now pass the blunt.
    Dude if I smoked a blunt of the ish I got I would have to walk outside to avoid being overwhelmed