LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    You better really rip if you dare wear that in the water.
    This. If you want to stand out that bad from everyone else you better be able to back it up with your surfing.

Made by http://www.buellwetsuits.com/, probably you guys don't know...

not impressed w/ buell wetsuits. i've talked to one of the guys involved w/ them, to ask why their 5mils didn't have a hood. simple question, but they got really defensive about it. seems like more fashion over function to me.

Images
    Those look sick haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    not impressed w/ buell wetsuits. i've talked to one of the guys involved w/ them, to ask why their 5mils didn't have a hood. simple question, but they got really defensive about it. seems like more fashion over function to me.
    These guys make the suits for the Nike 6.0 Team...

Quote Originally Posted by ussluis View Post
    These guys make the suits for the Nike 6.0 Team...
    your point being...? the nike 6.0 suits are the epitome of fashion over function. gotta look cool for the cameras, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    You better really rip if you dare wear that in the water.
    Yeah.. I agree. They look like cool wetsuits. But, they are kinda "look at me" type of gear. So you better be worth looking at if you wear one.

down with individualism, surfing is a team sport , no one man is more important then the team ... also should be noted that rule 8-2044 states all surfboards are to be plain white free of any markings to included but not limited to the following, marker , spray paint . color pen, pigment , or any other instrument that creates color . so refrain from being an individual remember big brother is watching and will label you a kook ....

Guys, my only intent was to show that there is an option to the old fashion mono color suits.
    Personaly, like in my life, I like to wear something that I like, if possible something that my coleagues don't wear the same.
    Regarding the quality of the suits when I receive my I tell you

Images
    Uhmm... Physix?