LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surfset Fitness

First off let me just say I almost cried from laughing so hard when I watched the sup training video. Secondly this machine is clearly for people who don't surf as it says on the website "workout like a surfer." You know why it says that? Because real surfers surf to stay in shape. Just look at all the old school guys back in the day that were ripped. You know what they did for crossing training? They surfed.

ya lucky for me i live in Nica half of the year. but if i dont work out when i am at home, i notice it big time when i get back down

Quote Originally Posted by ZestyZebraMan View Post
    First off let me just say I almost cried from laughing so hard when I watched the sup training video. Secondly this machine is clearly for people who don't surf as it says on the website "workout like a surfer." You know why it says that? Because real surfers surf to stay in shape. Just look at all the old school guys back in the day that were ripped. You know what they did for crossing training? They surfed.

3. I am currently watching the Weather Channel and they are about to do a segment on this "new craze"

silly kooks left their number, lets wax their windows.

Want A Be

Everyone wants to be a surfer, but they just, do not want to get wet.
    Surfer body, hell I am 6ft and 225lbs, 54 years old and just got back from hitting Ollies Point.
    Want to feel the burn, surf the NE, in the winter, fullsuit with boots and gloves.