LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    i have a few quicksilver suits- they are great! Would totally get more! Make sure they are taped, a while ago i got a synchro 3/2 and its old school seams- untaped... works great for a 3/2. I got all my suits from a guy in cali on ebay "surfs_you_right" he is awesome, and quick and will take returns if the wrong size. he usually has some weird sized like a short large

do they run pretty standard sizing? on the quiksilver website, reviews were saying order a size smaller..

I'm anti wetsuit quiver. I wish it were that easy with boards. I have a 4/3 xcel that I wear all winter and another other identical (but older) with cut off sleeves for fall and spring. Viola.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post
    robg - i have seen the quiksilver synchro but not for that cheap, usually around $100. problem is i am a large short (155lbs/5'6) in most suits and can only find the synchro in med or lg. what size do you have and how does the sizing run? i have never owned a quiksilver suit...
    I really like my Quik suits, I have the 2/2 s/s full, 3/2 and a 4/3. I think the size chart on the website is dead on. I'm 5'8" 140lbs and the 2/2 and 3/2 are both size small and fit me perfectly. The 4/3 is a small tall and its a little big, on the chart I should be a small and that's definitely what fits me best.

I got mine from Bargain Sports USA on eBay, they don't have as good of a selection as they used to but I think they still have some. Also check out departmentofgoods.com they have a bunch of Xcel and Hyperflex suits for cheap so you might be able to find something there.