LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Images
    i think your surfing will say much more about you than anything you can say. so shut up and your surfing should get you respect.

Quote Originally Posted by rustysrfr View Post
    i think your surfing will say much more about you than anything you can say. so shut up and your surfing should get you respect.
    First thing that has made sense in this discussion.

Images

Red face talk smack

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    First thing that has made sense in this discussion.
    everyone on this site acts like there the **** lets see you act on it.

Micah, can you please close and or delete this thread. The respected elders have given true wisdom and the value only lies in those posts. All else is winter time frustration taking over end user keyboards.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    Micah, can you please close and or delete this thread. The respected elders have given true wisdom and the value only lies in those posts. All else is winter time frustration taking over end user keyboards.

Cheers
    As soon as I saw the title I wish I could have deleted it. You people need to stop reading so much surfline and have a nice self check.

i agree. delete this nonsense.

I think it should be a sticky at the top of the forum....after all this same exact thread shows up every few months on every surf forum so just leaving it there would save everyone a lot of trouble. j/k

Images
    I will pass on "being the ****" & act stoked @ knowing I was in the lineup this day & scoring some deep pits.

Images

Talking not you

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    I will pass on "being the ****" & act stoked @ knowing I was in the lineup this day & scoring some deep pits.

I know you are the ****. I saw you. You are basically the don of OC. I wasn't talking about you. I saw you in some MIA videos. Good job. I wish I was as good as you.

Images

Talking upper OC

Does anybody know if ther are any good beachs in upper OC. I live in fenwick and normally go to aroung 30-50st. Kind of far. Any ideas.