LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Images

By the way

The bodyboarders shouldnt go to southside because they are too scared. Surfers should only go to southside. Their should be a law. Surfers rule.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    it is halarious how much you guys are into this. You guys take it way to serious. O for the kid talking about homework. At least I went to school, your probably an elementary school drop out. now your 40 years old, have no job and you live in your grandmoms basement playing video games all day. Don't be angry at me because I'm not a failure like you are. 4,250
    i am not angry at you, lil' jimmy, i am embarrassed for you. where are you surfing tomorrow? we can have an intelligent conversation about any topic you like. i'll even bring my college degree with me so you'll have the oppurtunity to see one. it will surely be your only chance to do so. so step up or shut up...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbyG View Post
    i am not angry at you, lil' jimmy, i am embarrassed for you. where are you surfing tomorrow? we can have an intelligent conversation about any topic you like. i'll even bring my college degree with me so you'll have the oppurtunity to see one. it will surely be your only chance to do so. so step up or shut up...
    thats even worse you have a college degree and you still live in your grandmoms basement. That means that you wasted all that money on college for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    thats even worse you have a college degree and you still live in your grandmoms basement. That means that you wasted all that money on college for nothing.
    same goes for you, lil' *****... there are no basements at the beach, not on this coast, but lots of wood sheds... so where are you surfing?

Images
    Like i said earlier i surf southside. Bodyboarders are too scared so they dont.
    8==]

Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    Like i said earlier i surf southside. Bodyboarders are too scared so they dont.
    8==]
    what is your name?

Images
    Please start banning kids or closing threads.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phil hudson View Post
    what is your name?
    Phil, as you know, Colin & a couple of others are the only ones to surf SS on good swells & that isn't very often. DPR is just trying to keep the thread going. Considering some of his other posts, he is a BBER, not a SURFER & still in the beginning stages of BBING.

"Views: 83 Posted By DPR
    Bodyboard
    What do you think is the best type of bodyboard to buy for drop knee. Also what is the best type for normal riding. "

The only thing us local BBERS are scared of @ SS are clueless riders, surfing or BBING paddling out because they saw a decent picture on Surfline, etc & think they are gonna come & get one for themselves.

PUT IN THE TIME OR GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!!

Images
    I am a bodyboarder and was just joking. Barley any surfers surf their. Also i hate surfers. It looks so boring. The only thing they can do is cutbacks. 4,798

Images
    I am i bodyboarder and i was just kidding. Barley any surfers surf southside and i hate surfers because they think they are the ****. All they can do is cutbacks. 4,798