LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

cinqo de mayo party @ Greenlight

Hey we're throwing a Cinqo de Mayo party at the shop this Saturday 2pm-6pm.
    Everyone's invited for some good times.
    We'll have some entertainment, a mexican blanket glassing demo, used board swap, and a storewide sale.
    All the local custom shapers will be there to mingle and answer questions about surfboards and talk story.
    Feel free to stop by and hang!

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

awwwww.... I work

Update
    We landed DJ Trish for the party and she'll be spinning an eclectic mix of latin/dub/reggae jams. Those of you who showed up for the movie 'Come Hell or High Water' presented by Beach House at the Bayhead Firehouse a few months ago will remember the great vibe DJ Trish pushed out of her speakers.

A few friends are bringing along their guitars for a free-flow jam at some point. All are welcome to join in with their instrument of choice. Don't be shy!

Local Artist Nate Loveland's works will be on display and for sale as well.

Still a bunch of fins sets left in our discount 'Fin Bin'. Grab a new set of fins while you're partying with us!

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

SOLID...I think I can make it up...

Come see a board being glassed, come and talk to us local shapers about anything, this is not just for local shaper board sales it's about learning how boards are contsructed and what to look for when you buy a new stick whether local or off the rack. Meet new friends enjoy the local vibe and have a good time. It's a party for all.

sounds cool but as a rule, I don't celebrate other country's independence days.

hmmm...latin/dub/reggae.cinco de mayo...whatever happened to rock n' roll?you surfers are just so cool with your mellow caribbean/island/spaniarican vibe.

This is Greenlight's Day, come celebrate an afternoon with watching a glass job, listening to live music and a DJ, meet great local people. You'll see all the materials that goes into making a board up close and personal and learn how each step is done. Knowledge is power, the more you know what goes into a board the better informed you are on your next board purchase. We got some great guitar players coming so if you play bring your favorite axe and join in

Images
    Party over here!

Gonna be a banging party over at greenlight....is Greenlight gonna light up the green on cinco de mayo? or should we assume greenlight out