LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Disappointed

From the Mid-Atlantic home screen the title of this post was cinco de mayo party @ Gr...

I was so hoping Gruvi was throwing a party!

Maybe next time

We're gonna raffle off the 9'0 longboard that we will use to demo a mexican blanket glass job.
    $10 per ticket. Drawing at 6 pm. We'll contact the winner if you're still not partying at 6...

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    sounds cool but as a rule, I don't celebrate other country's independence days.
    Good thing Mexico's Independence Day isn't until September =)

Images
    Just wanted to give this one more bump so everyone can come check it out! its going to be a blast. seriously if you can come i urge you guys to come.

true.it's some battle in puebla the mexicans won against the french,but in the U.S.A. it's celebrates mexican heritage,mexican pride,and freedom and democracy during the first years of the American Civil War.Even worse.

Images
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came, i had a blast and hope everyone else did to, doing the mexican blanket glass job was a lot of fun, and im glad everyone had a chance to see it go down.

Very cool event guys!

Images

It was a lot of fun seeing everyone at Greenlight, the boys did a great job on the Mexican blanket glassing demo, glad to see people supporting Brian, Andrew, Kevin and Matt.

Some footage from their glassing demo yesterday:

https://vimeo.com/41644297