LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bare Wires Surf Contest to benefit To Write Love On Her Arms

june 2nd. fun and good cause. ages high school senior and younger. surf and bodyboard. open surf division, winner takes half of all open entry $$
    click for more[info
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Great contest, TWLOHA is an awesome organization, helped a lot of friends. hope it all goes well, ill try to stop by and see it all.

i thought bare wires turned into branded skate shop ?

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    i thought bare wires turned into branded skate shop ?
    Branded Skate Shop just purchased the Long Branch location of Barewires. The manager hung around there and is helping Branded work out the kinks in supplying surfboards because originally they were planning on not carrying any. The new location of Barewires is in Spring Lake, on Main street.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bw spring lake View Post
    ages high school senior and younger.]
    Does that mean its just for that age group or is that just a specific division?

My daughters (10 and 13) are relatively new to the sport, but would love to surf a contest. I told them they would probably get crushed, but they are fine with it. Would this be a good contest to get their feet wet, or is it going to be ultra-competitve? I was hoping as a charity event, it may have a more relaxed vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    My daughters (10 and 13) are relatively new to the sport, but would love to surf a contest. I told them they would probably get crushed, but they are fine with it. Would this be a good contest to get their feet wet, or is it going to be ultra-competitve? I was hoping as a charity event, it may have a more relaxed vibe.

Its Going to be a super mellow fun event for the kids. We are trying to Raise $ for "To Write Love on Her Arms". Also if we get a good amounts of girls to sign up we will run a girl's divison.

Its a $25.00 donation. Please go to www.barewiresurfshop.com and click onto the link to sign up.

Thanks for the interest in the Event should be a great day

Images
    dude make a mens division 18+. Also, consider a "swell window". Odds are that it will be flat on the 2nd.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    dude make a mens division 18+.
    Agreed!! Please do

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    dude make a mens division 18+. Also, consider a "swell window". Odds are that it will be flat on the 2nd.
    Aren't most surf contest for men 18+?