LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eye Condoms...

Images
    Call me crazy but i like the pain in my shoulders and arms. And the dry salt in my eyes. I even like the cold offshore wind trying to blow me off a wave in february.

Tried the aqua shields Saturday. They do cut on glare, didn't fog up once they acclimated, stayed put, (but I didn't get rag dolled in the knee high surf.) The water spots are distracting though. But you're going to get them on a hundred dollar pair of specs too. Good deal at about 12 dollars shipped.

I have decided to buy the Kurtis surf goggles for my kitesurfing since they have polaroid and seems to dont slip off. But, since I live in Sweden I have some distance for trying them out... Could you please help me?

I am thinking of the Kurtis duke surf goggles OR the Kurtis Makaha goggles. My question is how big is the duke goggles? And how small is the makaha? I think the makaha looks nicer but I am afraid that the are too small and the sun will get in from above or under. Is that correct?

Is it correct that Kurtis have full UV protection? Up to UV400?

i have tried te email Kurtis but I dont get any answers...

Thank you!
    Henrik

Images
    i have not heard of these- but i do have an update- i got the SeaSpecs from amazon for like 30 bucks back in may. I wear them whenever the sun is out - specially dawn patrol. They are sick! I have not once had them come off- or even feel loose! Since then- everyone asks in the water about them- a few friends even ordered their own...

Images
    In the future there will be a pill you can take that can protect eyes and skin from sun damage.
    It uses the same chemicals that coral reef uses naturally... It should be completed in ten years or something
    like that.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    i have not heard of these- but i do have an update- i got the SeaSpecs from amazon for like 30 bucks back in may. I wear them whenever the sun is out - specially dawn patrol. They are sick! I have not once had them come off- or even feel loose! Since then- everyone asks in the water about them- a few friends even ordered their own...
    Sorry, the adress is http://www.kurtisusa.com/

The sea specs sounds good... But the only protect from UV A and B dont C. I dont know how dangerous C is...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    lamboghini mercy
    no fast cars, you're a cop....

I wear a hat with a wide brim and flaps over the ears. I attach it with a leash that goes to a shell grommet tied to my rash guard or wetsuit zipper pull. Perfect at east coast dawn +. The sun is my enemy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    Sorry, the adress is http://www.kurtisusa.com/

The sea specs sounds good... But the only protect from UV A and B dont C. I dont know how dangerous C is...
    C is probably just as bad as D, E, and F... don't forget about S.... lol

Seriously- i don't know! I would just get the cheaper pair that you like better! the kurtis ones look ok- but looks like they could come off easy...