LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation STOLEN!!!! 9'2 Greg Eavey Single FIn

Wrightsville Beach, NC & Wilmington, NC area!!!<br /><br />My 9'2 Greg Eavey Single fin was stolen out of my locked car last night between the times of 10pm and 10am. <br /><br />It has a beautiful color block resin tint. of a light blue nose, orange middle, and navy blue tail.<br />I have a clear iridescent Hatchet fin in.<br /><br />It was a custom board. Impossible to miss. no other board like it. <br /><br />I have attached a picture of the flyer i made and a picture of the board.<br /><br />Please keep an eye out!!!<br /><br />contact Sweetwater Surf Shop @ 910 256 3821 if seen.<br />or me by email carleigh@sweetwatersurfshop.com<br /><br />thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damn Bro hope you find the piece of trash that stole it. And if they try to surf it Karma will give em a nice wipeout they need.

Images
    That really sucks and I'm sorry to hear. I'm with rcarter.....Karma comin' for 'em!
    Last edited by yourdirtymomma; May 3, 2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: adding attachment

thanks

thanks so much for reading. it means alot. im just trying to get an image of the board out there in the world just incase someone spies it somewhere.

thanks again
    -carleigh

Cant forget that board...ill keep N.eye out in folly beach sc

carliegh is the nicest girl in the world! that board is wayyy to cool and unique to not be seen somewhere. keeep an eye out!!!!

Images
    Gorgeous board, I'll keep an eye out for sure. Never know where it'll turn up.

Images
    Looks awful, but i'll keep an eye out for sure anyway.

maybe move this to the Southeast forum?

Like stealing someones Soul! I will keep a lookout for ya Carleigh...up here on the Outer Banx. Just drives me crazy when this happens...especially a spendy Eavey Log. One old-skool banx beatdown may be payed forward to this Tbag...