LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Damn that board is ugly. I cant believe someone would steal such an ugly duckling. This board should stand out like a soar thumb. Keep an eye out for it in OBX.

Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Damn that board is ugly. I cant believe someone would steal such an ugly duckling. This board should stand out like a soar thumb. Keep an eye out for it in OBX.
    i hope this is sarcasm! if its not, well then thanks for keeping an eye out for my ugly baby!
    -carleigh

how did you fit that in a car!!!??? definetly sucks, will keep an eye out for you

That's what I was thinking, how did you fit it in a car. Anyways, I'm real sorry to hear that.

Sorry dude that board is ugly But it will stand out will keep a eye out for a brother. No sarcasm truth only!!!! I just don't know why someone would want to steal such a ugly board.....if you can call it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bug Surfing View Post
    how did you fit that in a car!!!??? definetly sucks, will keep an eye out for you
    i drive an SUV.
    thanks for keepin an eye out

Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Sorry dude that board is ugly But it will stand out will keep a eye out for a brother. No sarcasm truth only!!!! I just don't know why someone would want to steal such a ugly board.....if you can call it that.
    to each their own.
    and im a girl.
    thanks for keepin a lookout!

you got it sweety

Exclamation

THERE IS HOPE!!! my board might have been spotted last night around 11pm leaving the McDonalds in CB heading south toward Kure. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ME!!!!!!!

A dark colored smaller SUV with two boards on top. A white male early 20s wearing a white tank.

Really stinks having your board stolen! I had one of mine get stolen 3 years ago. I hope you catch the guy who robbed it, good luck!