LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Unhappy Fuel TV and UFC Fighting

I am getting over UFC'ed on Fuel TV. I miss all my surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding that was televised on a consistent basis, but now Fuel TV has been consumed with UFC fighting. I do like watching UFC fighting, but it's on all the time. What happen to the diversity of extreme sports? I thought I would share my thoughts and see if others feel over UFC'ed on Fuel TV other than me.

Images
    Try giving up cable.....you'll find your own life (surfing, snowboarding, & skateboarding) way more interesting.

And if you really need a fix, youtube.

Can't stand it.

Images
    The UFC fighting on Fuel drove me to cancel the channel on my cable plan. I agree it sucks! They play an hour of surfing a week what happened to this channel!

UFC is the same thing as triathlon. Small brained, one-track mind people fanatical about their own idiocy

Images
    I am planning to Kayak and SUP more this year as we go into the weaker summer swells.
    As far as TV goes I only watch a few shows like Dexter, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad. So, I look to Fuel TV to kill time and dream surf through watching others surf amazing waves. Unfortunately, UFC Fighting has killed that. I’ll have to resort to recording with the DVR for all the surfing that is usually on at odd times.

Back to Nike Pro Lowers… Go Occy!

Images
    I was just talking about this. I actually have to pay for a "sports" package to get Fuel. I've been thinking of cancelling for some time now.

I've been wanting to cancel cable.... but, as sad as this sounds, I keep it for the Orioles.

Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    I keep it for the Orioles.
    Wow, that takes some dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    I've been wanting to cancel cable.... but, as sad as this sounds, I keep it for the Orioles.
    i don't get the phillies, so I got mlb.tv. It's awesome. I can even watch the games on my computer at work. Shhhhh...