LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spongedude View Post
    cannabis is not illegal for health reasons. read some history.
    Regardless if its illegal or legal- the bottom line is that you are still inhaling smoke- fire- into your lungs. Does this sound like a smart idea? idk, but when you take a moment and logically think about it, the bottom line, your actually paying for your own death. But you have a choice, so make up your own mind about it.

I totally agree that you should be able to make your own choices, live your own life, and that no one should judge you ect ect ect...the sad truth is that somebody is always going to judge you. I'm sure people judge me all day long... just as some of you may already have done... and will continue to do...

Choices have consequences. Read some history. Learn from other peoples mistakes. You can work all your life to make that dollar, to support your habit and pay the bills, only to find out that in the end your habit lead you to receive lung cancer.

AND if I was an employer - I would not want a pothead representing my company, regardless if they can 'act' professional. Employers are not 'forced' to give their employees drug test, they have a choice too- just like you... if you don't like it, go somewhere else...

BTW- where is that 'Sand Between My Toes' guy? Shouldn't he be making an appearance about now??? School should be out soon in Salsbury... and you know what that means.... surfing those big summer swells we get!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Driftingalong View Post
    The cotton industry and big Pharma probably had the most to due with making it illegal.
    I think it was big tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    I think it was big tobacco.
    hemp was being used and cotton would not have been so big...to much money in the whole cotton bussiness to let that happen

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Regardless if its illegal or legal- the bottom line is that you are still inhaling smoke- fire- into your lungs. Does this sound like a smart idea? idk, but when you take a moment and logically think about it, the bottom line, your actually paying for your own death. But you have a choice, so make up your own mind about it.

I totally agree that you should be able to make your own choices, live your own life, and that no one should judge you ect ect ect...the sad truth is that somebody is always going to judge you. I'm sure people judge me all day long... just as some of you may already have done... and will continue to do...

Choices have consequences. Read some history. Learn from other peoples mistakes. You can work all your life to make that dollar, to support your habit and pay the bills, only to find out that in the end your habit lead you to receive lung cancer.

Employers are not 'forced' to give their employees drug test, they have a choice too- just like you... if you don't like it, go somewhere else...
    Thankfully they have vaporizers now which are pretty nice, I used several different types. You can really taste the "herbs" alot better, and no smoke at all!

Also alot of companies are forced into testing due to insurance reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Driftingalong View Post
    The cotton industry and big Pharma probably had the most to due with making it illegal.
    Actually, it was America's attempt to rid of Mexicans, as you can see...it didn't work.