LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If you need to ask, then the answer is forever.

Just got off probation for 3 years. Depends on body height weight and fat percentage. Metabolism is crucial. Thc is stored in the fat and is not water soluble. Those drinks are expensive and go off the dilution principle along with vitamin b complex to make your pee yellow. anwhere between 4 and 60 days to clean up. Im 20 very low body fat very active metabolism and could pass after around 5 days not toking. Same friend took 24 days to test negative. No anwser. START EXERCISING, EAT HEALTHY, HIGH FIBER DIET, LOTS OF WATER 4 HOURS BEFORE TEST ALONG WITH VITAMIN B COMPLEX AND SOME CREATINE IF ITS A LAB TEST. GOOD LUCK (or purchase a whizzinator)

I'm reporting this post to the authorities for posting about illegal activities on the interwebz!

Images
    I hope you lose your job.. dumbasses

And whatever you do man, don't eat the poppy seed roles

Well, it helps if you have a circumcised dong, that you started surfing before the age of 12, take a dump and drink coffee before you surf, and that you helped save a dolphin.
    On another note, I got a boner looking at the NJ forecast for Thursday. It's been 2 weeks (everybody remember the 23rd of April???) and I need a wave damnit!

this is the same guy asking about circumcision..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool View Post
    Well, it helps if you have a circumcised dong, that you started surfing before the age of 12, take a dump and drink coffee before you surf, and that you helped save a dolphin.
    GREAT ADVISE! if you do these things... and create threads about all the questions and hard work that you put into it- you will be able to pass your pee test...

have you ever started stupid threads in the forum......

ON WEED?

Q - Clear Carbo @ GNC - It worked 3 times for me. FOLLOW directions and pray they don't hair test you!