LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    #1 best thing to do right here...**** the drinks, get a gallon of water and drink half in the am then half in pm. Then GO to a sauna everyday for atleast 20-30 min. You will smell the nastiness coming out of you. Just try it, I was in your position 4 days away from being ****ed, got in the sauna a few times and BOOM! I was good to go baby.

good luck. for every success story there are 10 from people who lost good jobs all because they refused to quit a stupid high-schooler drug.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    good luck. for every success story there are 10 from people who lost good jobs all because they refused to quit a stupid high-schooler drug.
    High schooler drug? Come on, really? Sorry some of us didn't grow up and graduate to heroin or pills.

if you put your livelyhood in jeopardy due to wanting to smoke some weed, you most certainly never grew up.

well...ever since i started "using" i dont eat much meatloaf anymore. AND i even asked a girl out. pretty cool..so take my advice, fail ur test and go surf more.

Images
    if you put your livelyhood in jeopardy due to wanting to smoke some weed, you most certainly never grew up.
    Livelihood? Define livelihood... What you accomplish in life? How you are as a person? How active you are? What would you tell those who are adults with careers that just started smoking weed... you never grew up? Just curious on how your mind thinks.

Why not give it up? When I joined the Army in 1983 it was full of drug use & it was a mess. Within 1 year after joining, the Army started mandatory drug testing. Best thing they ever did. By the time I retired in 2005, the military was/ is a great organization. Admittedly, it’s not for everyone, but the institution was improved by forcing people on drugs out. It gave me a great career & all I had to do was follow the rules. You can live without it- why not?

^You sound like a ***** .... Bring clean piss in a container and keep it by your balls...put a foot warmer with an adhesive pad stuck to the bottle ... It works great I have done it 5 or 6 times

Images
    agreed.......

Quote Originally Posted by Topo View Post
    Why not give it up? You can live without it- why not?
    Contrary to popular belief some people actually use it for its superb medicinal properties. Granted there alot users that ruin it for them.