LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    LMAO....really.....that bad?
    just wait...the wolves & trolls will find this thread. it calls to them like the one ring called to gollum.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    My wife bodyboards. If anyone has a problem with that, let's talk....

This argument is complete cliché.
    I wasn't aware it was an argument?

Images
    turn around slow and don't look at it in the eyes!!..it will pass on its own.
    just search the forum..

its because they get in the way, since surfboards move a lot faster.
    i started bodyboarding when I was 10 cause my parents wouldn't buy me a surf board, switched to surfing when I turned 20 and never looked back. surfing requires more skills and is just more fun.

theres too much negative vibe on here lol.i dont see that out in the lineup.i always surf with spongers,they cool,they are people too!who gives a fuk what ur riden,if your havin a good time,then your havin a good time.im a surfer and iv seen some crazy spongers that catch the wave of the day all the time.i remember hurricane bill at the inlet,there was 1 sponger out there,around 730am and they snagged a solid 13ft shack and got spit out.the only one who got barreled that sesh,i was only out from 530to 830am,so not a long sesh
    Last edited by cepriano; May 5, 2012 at 02:08 AM. Reason: forgot something

It dosn't matter what you use, we're all just looking for a ride.

can't resist! i tired to keep lurking but I have to have my first \"why\" response to them asking why surfers think sponging is \"cute\". <br /><br />you're an adult. it's time to stop crawling.<br /><br />plain and simple hombre. I would never respect a grown a** man wiggling around on his stomach because he never had the cojones to learn how to stand up and walk for him self. same applies to wave riding...unless of course that man is wiggling his a** down a 20 ft face. then you can wiggle wherever you want. <br />there, my 2¢ is officially in the jar.

Probably the kookiest question ever asked.

body boarding
    1. its lame
    2. what with the knee thing . like hey look me at me im on my knees
    3:it requires no skill
    4. its lame

a semi related point: A few years ago I rediscovered the awesomeness of the inflatable canvas raft. I take it out on summer days and when it's closing out or too mushy to surf. Almost every time I wind up with bodyboarders fighting over the thing once they realize how awesome it is. I wonder whey they've faded into obscurity.