LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    It depends on how fast you can paddle, period.
    Yep, and I tend to think body boarder's that ride the outside stuff end up with the best waves because the really big sets often catch surfer's inside while we can drop in late on a steep face and ride it.

these guys are pretty extreme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTF0hF1ZEM

I am a body boarder and am out amongst surfers all the time (Long Beach)
    most people know each other, and there is a mutual respect for all, not getting anyone's way, surf courtesy, etc etc, we all out there for the same reason.!
    I"ve never had a problem....

Images
    ^This...only real hostility b/t the two I've seen is online.

Images
    SJB asked me to post the following......and I just couldn't resist LOL

"Hey, anti-sponge surfers who think it's easy. Come and show me how easy it is. I will give anyone until January to come meet me and try and dazzle me. If you do impress me I will take you to Chuck E Cheese. You dudes who said you have done "barrel rolls," "airs," and gotten slotted when you were 8-years-old - BULL****. BULL****. Flopping over on a 1 foot, summer shorebreak isn't a barrel roll. You dudes couldn't even hold an edge, on a sponge, in a dumpy three-foot section. Yeah, no skegs shred hounds. I'll blow all of you dudes out-of the water(woah, not that way, perverts). I am certain of that. Keep talking smack because you guys sure couldn't prove it with action. Keep talking."

And for those of you who get so easily offended, instead of entertained by SJB, you are taking yourself and maybe him too serious. This guy is one of the funniest dudes I've ever "met".

And for those of you who get so easily offended, instead of entertained by SJB, you are taking yourself and maybe him too serious. This guy is one of the funniest dudes I've ever "met".

Careful who you associate with, Yourdirtymomma...

Actually SJB's early threads brought me to register to this forum. Oh and spongers, aka speed bumps, my wife out rides me on her body board all day long... I tell her it's because I'm a surfer not a d!ck dragger, but we both know she's just got more skills...

Hadn't been on the forum in about a week. Saw this thread was about to make it [B]4 months[B]. And still people pretty much repeating the exact same shtuff.
    SJB is so angry....

Is this groundhog day?