Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Captjohn

Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    body boarding
    1. its lame
    2. what with the knee thing . like hey look me at me im on my knees
    3:it requires no skill
    4. its lame
    Have you tried it surfer 'dude'? I have surfed east oast, westcoast, and Hawaii in my youth. At 40 I had a really bad skateboard accident leaving me screws holding one ankle together and a bad knee. Can't pop up on a surfboard anymore so I bodyboard and love it. At least I'm still on the waves. Just hope your arrogant little a## never has any health issues so you can stand on the board forever. What an egomaniac! All riders have the right to do whatever they want.

It all comes down to safety i think. Bein in pr ive noticed the spongers ride like they dont care if they cause somebody to get tossed to the shallows. I think its the macho i dont give a duck spongers that make it aggrivating. But if everyones hootin n hollerin n makin themselves aware to where the shell they r then everythings gravy. Gonna go take sum geebs n get to that whole surf sleep repeat business

Surf to live. Live to surf

Images

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by captjohn3 View Post
    Have you tried it surfer 'dude'? I have surfed east oast, westcoast, and Hawaii in my youth. At 40 I had a really bad skateboard accident leaving me screws holding one ankle together and a bad knee. Can't pop up on a surfboard anymore so I bodyboard and love it. At least I'm still on the waves. Just hope your arrogant little a## never has any health issues so you can stand on the board forever. What an egomaniac! All riders have the right to do whatever they want.
    You went into the archives to pick a fight? LOL

Before we all start pointing fingers and starting cyber wars, youtube "surf & bodyboard accidents." For your convenience, I have included the link at the bottom of my post. This video shows how dedicated these surfers & bodyboarders are in Gijon. Ride after ride, the riders are faced with giant waves slamming them against a giant concrete wall. The message is simple: we are all on the same quest - the quest for tasty waves & a cool buzz.

Shut the **** up.

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrigU09Wf7k

Images
    [QUOTE=dlrouen;136271]Before we all start pointing fingers and starting cyber wars, youtube "surf & bodyboard accidents." For your convenience, I have included the link at the bottom of my post. This video shows how dedicated these surfers & bodyboarders are in Gijon. Ride after ride, the riders are faced with giant waves slamming them against a giant concrete wall. The message is simple: we are all on the same quest - the quest for tasty waves & a cool buzz.

Shut the **** up.

QUOTE]

dedicated or stupid? that is the question.....

I've seen a couple BBers out in the lineup recently and they all had proper ettiquette so I was down for sharing the bumps

captain john you sound lazy and full of excuses(typical body boarder) My dad blew out his pcl , acl , mcl on a trampoline, jumping with his grand kids after a year and some rehab he was back in the water surfing. this 2012 not 1901 modern medicine does wonders. I cant pop up and I need help fallen.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    dedicated or stupid? that is the question.
    I would say a little bit of both. I actually found the video trying to find a really sick picture to attach with my post. Watching the video has little to do with the battle between surfers & bodyboarders, but it shows the two groups taking the same beating for the same conditions. Look past the vehicle.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I would say a little bit of both. I actually found the video trying to find a really sick picture to attach with my post. Watching the video has little to do with the battle between surfers & bodyboarders, but it shows the two groups taking the same beating for the same conditions. Look past the vehicle.
    yeah imagine the dings on your board from walking along that wall...impossible for you not to bring it back ding free

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    yeah imagine the dings on your board from walking along that wall...impossible for you not to bring it back ding free
    That's an interesting point. Maybe the "dislike" stems from the fact that bodyboards are ding free.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    That's an interesting point. Maybe the "dislike" stems from the fact that bodyboards are ding free.
    Don't tell everyone. I was gonna open a body board ding repair business!