LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    yo travy....this sounds exactly like a girl with a plank that dropped in on me!!! In the hamptons right?? Let me know bro11!!

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    LOL srsly! I was surfing out east minding my own business when this butch chick (short, brunette) dropped in on me. She was like" oh were YOU on that wave" ....yea about 10 yards before you were and you snaked me BIOTCH!! Then she is trying to apologize more and I just ignore her, and she replies, " what you don't talk to everybody when you are out in the water". I said no, I don't and finally she got out sparing my life cause lord knows what would have happened if that log actually hit me.

  3. Butch girls don't usually ride huge logs...

    Sorry, had to go there!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Crystal Coast,N.C.
    Posts
    404
    Images
    24
    I have got to be one of the nicest guys in the lineup no matter where I surf..I'll give up waves all day as long as I get a few good ones myself. But when you have someone like that and all civility fails..Either yell at her till she goes home or surf somewhere else.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Milford, DE
    Posts
    153
    Images
    40
    Women should always have the right-away on waves, unless Rockaway has many women surfers.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbreak View Post
    Women should always have the right-away on waves, unless Rockaway has many women surfers.
    equal rights in the lineup.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Crystal Coast,N.C.
    Posts
    404
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbreak View Post
    Women should always have the right-away on waves, unless Rockaway has many women surfers.
    You should never stuff a chica but let her cut me off all day just cause shes a woman..............not gonna happen.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by wave1rider65 View Post
    You should never stuff a chica
    I stuff mine every chance I get

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    293
    Images
    15
    Does it really matter if she's hot?! If she's hot then that ***** is getting her way everywhere she goes.....don 't let your "manhood" get in the way of your human hood. And I don't know if she'd fight or not, but I'd prove my point by organizing a "drop in squad".....drop in on all her waves for an hour or so....make sure you say "sorry".....show her what it's like.

    Ironically, if I drop in on you, it's because you saw me paddle for it, knew you were faster than me, snaked around the back side of me, so that you could "claim" position, then looked at me dirty when I popped up anyway. Just because it took me 20 seconds of paddling to get on that wave, doesn't mean you have the right to use your ability to snake the peak me from behind.

    Anyway, back to her.....if I was there I'd say something to her.....kook and all I'd let her know. O' maybe that's what you actually need, get a hot chic to say something to her.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    Does it really matter if she's hot?! If she's hot then that ***** is getting her way everywhere she goes.....don 't let your "manhood" get in the way of your human hood. And I don't know if she'd fight or not, but I'd prove my point by organizing a "drop in squad".....drop in on all her waves for an hour or so....make sure you say "sorry".....show her what it's like.

    Ironically, if I drop in on you, it's because you saw me paddle for it, knew you were faster than me, snaked around the back side of me, so that you could "claim" position, then looked at me dirty when I popped up anyway. Just because it took me 20 seconds of paddling to get on that wave, doesn't mean you have the right to use your ability to snake the peak me from behind.

    Anyway, back to her.....if I was there I'd say something to her.....kook and all I'd let her know. O' maybe that's what you actually need, get a hot chic to say something to her.