Its only the second week of May and i'm already done with the benny's. So i was surfing with a few friends of mine yesterday in some small but fun waves when i was riding a wave and some old guy with an ancient longboard decides to stand right in my line of fire and not even attempt to move. i didnt see him because my back was turned but my friend told me this guy just stood there watching me come right at him until we hit eachother. I got a pretty decent sized ding in my pretty new board (christmas present) and confronted the guy about it. Im 18 years old so naturally filled with adrenaline, but did my best to be respectful to the guy but he was just an absolute kook. He started telling me the i shouldnt have been surfing there and that NJ doesnt have any waves anyway so i shouldnt have even cared about my board. He then started getting in my face while telling me to back off or he was going to call the cops. Basically nothing productive occured from it except me left with with a big ding in my baby from some kook who couldnt even ride 2 foot white water. I guess i just needed to rant about this somewhere where people could feel my pain haha...