LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    bodyboardNJ,

maybe you should stick to bodyboarding (sorry the forums been too clean lately. had to do it)
    hahah i actually havent bodyboarded since summer, i got a new board (the one that got damaged) from Costa Rica and have been hooked since

Yeah good job keeping your cool. A kid was paddling out and thought I was going to hit him (I was turning out of the way of him though) and he threw his board in front of him trying to protect himself and gashed my brand new lost board. I was pissed and told him I wasn't going to hit him and he ditched his board launching it right into the bottom of mine when I was on rail. I regret yelling at him emotions got the better of me... I was close to him but def a few feet away he would have been clear.

^ by kid I mean about a 17 year old.

What would you like us to do about it? People these days have to many outlets to complain.... and about the incident, looks like you need to learn how to turn buddy, fat guys with longboards should be pretty easy to go around if you know what you are doing.... the more you say kook the more you look like one

Quote Originally Posted by officialjoletudor View Post
    What would you like us to do about it? People these days have to many outlets to complain.... and about the incident, looks like you need to learn how to turn buddy, fat guys with longboards should be pretty easy to go around if you know what you are doing.... the more you say kook the more you look like one
    Thank you Mr. Post #1

6. just for the record "officialjoletudor" ... his name is spelled Joel Tudor .... not Jole Tudor ... hahahaha #touched

dont forget the boot knife , cut leashes and kick ass

Quote Originally Posted by officialjoletudor View Post
    Do you realize how hypocritical you sound. You just complained about complainers. I wasn't asking for your sympathy i was just venting my story with people who have similar experiences.
    Last edited by bodyboardNJ; May 15, 2012 at 03:37 AM.

It is all part of the game. I once broke a guy's nose with my board when I was trying to get out of his way. I was 18 at the time and he was probably in his 30s. This was in Lido Beach, Long Island. He paddled over to me covered in blood. I thought he was going to kill me, but he asked if I ditched my board and I told him I held onto it the whole time and was trying to get out of his way. He told me not to worry about it then. I asked him if I could drive him to the hospital and he said would be okay on his own. Never gonna forget that day.

Age has nothing to do with it......its respect...and it should go down like ZBass' story.......if you screw up, man up....admit your wrongdoing....learn.....apologize......compensate. ....shake hands.....move on or surf........or buy a round for the victim after the session...(sounds a little utopian theses days)