LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Jesus christ. Smoke another one why dont you... haha
    Smoke another one? Biff needs to smoke one.

I saw an old couple stealing seashells at my home break - I kicked both their a$$es and trashed their walkers. HA HA HA They wont be back

Images
    Anything new???

Images
    Hey come on now, you've never had people that roll up on a jetty and just get under your skin? I get its hard to explain how sometimes you just know someone is ****ty. I am all for love in the line up, ill hoot at you if you take off late from two jetties down!

I usually always give people benefit of the doubt though, I'd rather be smiling surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    I saw an old couple stealing seashells at my home break - I kicked both their a$$es and trashed their walkers. HA HA HA They wont be back

hahahahaha!!! That is golden

Images
    Biff, boy............get a friggin life. Congrates on catching the old couple "stealing" sand from the beach. I say we line them up and shoot em............what a D@#%$^K

it's really funny how depending on who responds first, and how they respond whether positively or negatively.. the rest of you pretty much follow suit with only a couple of exceptions here or there. i sometimes wonder if it depends on the day or time that something is posted whether people are in the mood to be friendly or poop all over someone's post. he just described people a) having no clue and b) hurting the environment, albeit it in sort of a small way. those two situations are the topics of many many posts that almost always get positive/agreeable reactions from everyone. is it the way he phrased it? is it the name biff? is it that the first reply was negative so you all instantly put on your wool coats and baaa in turn? (i am implying a lot of you are sheep)

Biff you are a d!ckhead boy scout! Get a grip dude. You called the police on elderly people because they disturbed some dune sand? Wow, I hate people like you that pick the wrong kind of battles. And joenot, thanks for clarifying the "wool coats" analogy because if you forgot to parenthesize it, we never would have figured out your implication, doh!

Some people in the lineup are drunk and/or on something else! lol As much beach nourishment as they do here if I took sand from a dune I'd be arrested and slanderized in the newspaper for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyroarchy View Post
    Some people in the lineup are drunk and/or on something else! lol As much beach nourishment as they do here if I took sand from a dune I'd be arrested and slanderized in the newspaper for it!!
    You can't be slandered in print. You can be liabled.