LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Get off my lawn

I have to say, it's kind of a pet peeve of mine when guys start talking financials in the lineup. Kids talking about girls, the party the night before, I've heard some of the stupidest conversations in my life in the lineup and I always laugh and appreciate it in a weird just about old guy kind of way. Anything goes in my book. But when guys start talking about money it seems wrong somehow, probably because I surf to escape all that sham and drudgery. There's one particular break I just won't even surf any more because it tends to be guys trading stock tips.

Gruvi, you're back??!!

I'm stoked, even if the waves suck tomorrow. :P

Grumpy burnout local *****ing about tourists and how well off they are and how they can ride the same waves as him. Stop *****ing.

upon further reflection, I pretty much agree with your post except calling the cops. why not just talk to them and tell them to grab the sand on the flat beach and not the dune area?
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; May 15, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    it's really funny how depending on who responds first, and how they respond whether positively or negatively.. the rest of you pretty much follow suit with only a couple of exceptions here or there. i sometimes wonder if it depends on the day or time that something is posted whether people are in the mood to be friendly or poop all over someone's post. he just described people a) having no clue and b) hurting the environment, albeit it in sort of a small way. those two situations are the topics of many many posts that almost always get positive/agreeable reactions from everyone. is it the way he phrased it? is it the name biff? is it that the first reply was negative so you all instantly put on your wool coats and baaa in turn? (i am implying a lot of you are sheep)
    I guess I'm your sheep. I agree with you.....my observation is how many replies this is getting. If the tone was set as positive in the ba-a-a-a-ginning, this tread would have died 2 pages ago. But because everyone feels like a dog in the pack, poor biff is getting taken down by the jugular.....Biff my advice to you at this point is to just relax and let it happen...it's too late Braw

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    I guess I'm your sheep. I agree with you.....my observation is how many replies this is getting. If the tone was set as positive in the ba-a-a-a-ginning, this tread would have died 2 pages ago. But because everyone feels like a dog in the pack, poor biff is getting taken down by the jugular.....Biff my advice to you at this point is to just relax and let it happen...it's too late Braw
    Please, you do not know me. Do not catergorize me okay? I am a part of everyone, but not a dog by any way, shape or form, got it? Thanks.

You know...

First... thanks for the responses...

I am laughing my ass off at the whooping the older couples ass and killing their walkers. Hilarious. I wish I could explain how obnoxious that guy was in the lineup... you just had to have been there. He was like the little hyperactive dog jumping all over the big bulldog in old Tom and Jerry's. I was actually a little stoked that someone else was paddling out for balance until he opened his mouth...

I stand by ratting out the old dirtbags stealing sand from the dune. Total bs. Besides the environmental factors, my money goes towards helping keeping up the dunes. F them. I'll call the cops every time. They weren't some elderly couple knitting sweaters and falling asleep on the recliner reading bedtime stories and drinking sleepytime tea either. The guy looked strung out and was dressed like Lil Wayne (in his 50's remind you) with his ankle long jean shorts hanging off his ass and the woman not far behind. They knew what they were doing and they knew they could get in trouble for it. Shady f's.

But I guess I should have explained all that in my original post. I appreciate the advice, especially the advice to let it slide and not sweat it.

Keep on digging your retard hole, biff. You get worse looking the more you try to validate your original post.
    Quote Originally Posted by biff22 View Post
    First... thanks for the responses...

I am laughing my ass off at the whooping the older couples ass and killing their walkers. Hilarious. I wish I could explain how obnoxious that guy was in the lineup... you just had to have been there. He was like the little hyperactive dog jumping all over the big bulldog in old Tom and Jerry's. I was actually a little stoked that someone else was paddling out for balance until he opened his mouth...

I stand by ratting out the old dirtbags stealing sand from the dune. Total bs. Besides the environmental factors, my money goes towards helping keeping up the dunes. F them. I'll call the cops every time. They weren't some elderly couple knitting sweaters and falling asleep on the recliner reading bedtime stories and drinking sleepytime tea either. The guy looked strung out and was dressed like Lil Wayne (in his 50's remind you) with his ankle long jean shorts hanging off his ass and the woman not far behind. They knew what they were doing and they knew they could get in trouble for it. Shady f's.

But I guess I should have explained all that in my original post. I appreciate the advice, especially the advice to let it slide and not sweat it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Please, you do not know me. Do not catergorize me okay? I am a part of everyone, but not a dog by any way, shape or form, got it? Thanks.
    Well since you asked it on the form of a question....then my answer is NO! It's metaphoric....Get a grip dude!