LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Dang! Gruvi is all AGRO now! must be standing up on his board now and everything! Seriously, yourdirtymomma, check his earlier posts. He was a noob, giving way too much info and looking for some friendly surf talk. Chill Gruvi!
    Effing ay, I'm standing...throwin buckets too, so what?

Damn Gruvi!

Whole new perspective now that we know you're a noob. It's nice that you've decided to learn to surf. Could it have been you out there that day? Stealing sand and inquiring about things that aren't your business? And you only know how to go straight? No turning yet for you right? It WAS you! I knew it! Stoked! This made my day! Who's going surfing!?!?!?

Give me a break dude. It's just as absurd for you to not like me after reading this thread as it is for me to assume you were the turd floating in the line-up that day. Either way you weren't there and it has no effect on you. Relax.

I think I've been had.

worst thread ever

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    I'm liking you more now!
    O' you like that?! LOL

One more thing.....being a douche bag does NOT qualify you as a vag doc.

Now take off your poopie pants and go surf it off!

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    O' you like that?! LOL

One more thing.....being a douche bag does NOT qualify you as a vag doc.

Now take off your poopie pants and go surf it off!
    Oh, do you really want to get into wit with words with me? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by biff22 View Post
    Whole new perspective now that we know you're a noob. It's nice that you've decided to learn to surf. Could it have been you out there that day? Stealing sand and inquiring about things that aren't your business? And you only know how to go straight? No turning yet for you right? It WAS you! I knew it! Stoked! This made my day! Who's going surfing!?!?!?

Give me a break dude. It's just as absurd for you to not like me after reading this thread as it is for me to assume you were the turd floating in the line-up that day. Either way you weren't there and it has no effect on you. Relax.
    Do your research dumba$$