LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: forum trolls

forum trolls

Ok, I have a philosophy about what is going on here at swellinfo.

I think Yankee = Gruvi = Southjettybill = Yourdirtymamma. It seems like only one becomes active at a time and just as another gets banned again. BUT, now we have seen SJB vs yourdirtymamma and now Gruvi vs Yourdirtymamma. If I am right, we have a true batsh*t crazy on our hands. Maybe I'm right on 3/4? Who knows?

Can anyone entertain me and do an IP address check on these clowns?

I mean, I could be wrong, I do it all the time.

Images
    Lee, you are definitely incorrect... All of these users are unique.

Lee... you forgot about the "chick with D's", beyondlimits, who was just looking for some surf-buddies! Was that a unique user SI?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Lee, you are definitely incorrect... All of these users are unique.
    I think we just have several "batsh*t crazies" on our hands...

it's confirmed, I'm the only crazy. No, It's Yankee from 4 different locations. We must go deeper....

Images
    is it possible several different users sharing one computer?

I agree.... They all have ridiculously similar qualities in their posts. Interesting....

Well you can change your IP with some ISP's. But I doubt any of the users on here would go through the trouble of that....probably dont know how anyways. You get idiots no matter where you go...not saying any of the above mentioned names are idiots... Just need more moderation really.

Easy enough to connect via different proxy sessions

They could connect via different proxy sessions, which gives that individual a unique IP. Or, they could change their MAC address, drop their IP connection and then re-establish it. That would make each one appear as a unique IP. However, all that being said, doesn't that all sound like a pain in the rear just to start some flame war on the interwebbies? Although, people do do these sorts of things (crazy people), it generally involves either A) more skills than the hoi polloi possess or B) more effort than anyone wants to put in. The euphemism, birds of a feather, comes to mind. Batsh*t crazy boyds. 4 hours and 15 minutes until I'm back in the water (30 minute commute).

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    it's confirmed, I'm the only crazy. No, It's Yankee from 4 different locations. We must go deeper....
    Is it really that slow at work, bruddah ?