LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Surf in Virginia beach

The surf is off the hook today..... I was so surprised to see that the waves were glassy and some chest high sets rolling in. Is anyone goin out surfin tomorrow???

Images
    what!?!? i was thinking with the S winds it would be semi. and i would hold off for tomorrow's offshore winds for some barrels.

Nah I went out tonight and I was pumping.... I mean I wasn't all that glassy but some nice fun sections

Images
    it was kinda choppy today at croatan. it sucked at high tide today. plus the lightning scared us all out of the water. tomorrow is gonna be the day to go. let's get some boys
    Last edited by 757surfer; May 16, 2012 at 01:47 AM.

I mean it wads pumping and it wasn't all that glassy... I will so be out there tomorrow.. Your right it shud be good

Glad Va Beach actually saw some more decent surf. Last week was fun, as well. 30 yd long lines. I'm one of those lucky individuals who got the green light from the boss yesterday and went to Rodanthe. Surfed for 5 hours and right now I've got the perma-grin.

Images
    I am trying to switch over to mids so I can score on these morning sessions...I have missed so many good mornings work the day shift

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I am trying to switch over to mids so I can score on these morning sessions...I have missed so many good mornings work the day shift
    you better hurry it's about to go flat for 3 months...

dude there is a surf contest tomorrow at penalton... so pumped up for the sell to come in. gonna be choppy though so there is gonna have to be some major duck-diving

Images
    Eeeeyyyup. . . Virginia schools' success stories.