LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

once and for all

Ok - I have been meaning to post this but just got around to it...

once and for all we should decide if we will only discuss surf related issues or
    or
    or
    if anything goes that we as surfers may be interested in or do or whatever.

or we will just go on as before and argue about the validity of what was posted.

Like the movie, Falling down. The point of no return.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Falling down.
    classic, had this movie on VHS back in the day... watched it over and over lol I'm going to change my trucks licence plate to "d-fens" haha

Images
    Billabongmoney
    How did u get the picture of Angel, my dog, on ur whatchacallit

I like all these toPics
    Suprised nobody brough up the prolification of internet dating

Was reached already.....

turns out he was the bad guy all along.. wait what are we talking about?

Not really about him. Could have use any number of ways to get the point across.

thunder sweep lakers

I like pie. Pecan, key lime and peach in that order.

And now for something completely different:
    I blew out my Reefs, which used to make sandals with air in the heel WITHOUT a stupid beer bottle opener in the sole. Hey Reef, you ever drained the lizard at the Public Restroom at the Life Guard Building in PB? Bling Bling of Bum Fights has used that can man, there is no way I'm opening my beer with a shoe that has touched the floor that he defecated upon (knuff sed d' butter). That's what lighters and knives are for. Also, you have to take the shoe off to open the bottle. What if your standing in a parking lot peppered with broken beer bottles? You really want to take off your shoe to crack a cold one then? Spoken from personal experience, the foot is one of the most difficult places to anesthetize. Getting 60 odd stitches to put a toe or two back on without pain relief is an enlightening event.

And Cobian, I got beef with you too. Bring back the "The ORV". I gots fat feet, they fit perfect. I will buy 10 billion drachma worth and only post about surf.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; May 16, 2012 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Can't proofread

thunder sweep lakers

^ +1... number one laker hatter here... what a retarded name... Minnesota lakers fine... but there's gotta be a better name that describes LA... lets see what we can come up with...hows about

LA ...rapists (o wait that's not fair that's Kobe not the whole team)
    or
    LA...Gangland (what describes LA better land of 10,000 lakes or land of 10,000 gang members)