Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

once and for all

Ok - I have been meaning to post this but just got around to it...

once and for all we should decide if we will only discuss surf related issues or
    or
    or
    if anything goes that we as surfers may be interested in or do or whatever.

or we will just go on as before and argue about the validity of what was posted.

Like the movie, Falling down. The point of no return.

Was reached already.....

turns out he was the bad guy all along.. wait what are we talking about?

Not really about him. Could have use any number of ways to get the point across.

thunder sweep lakers

thunder sweep lakers

^ +1... number one laker hatter here... what a retarded name... Minnesota lakers fine... but there's gotta be a better name that describes LA... lets see what we can come up with...hows about

LA ...rapists (o wait that's not fair that's Kobe not the whole team)
    or
    LA...Gangland (what describes LA better land of 10,000 lakes or land of 10,000 gang members)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Y3jg-R1t4

Best song about Hollywood/LA.

All you maggots smoking f a g s out there on Sunset Blvd..... Phony people come to play.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MhAwBOBdo0

Screw it, here's another.

I just read the forum trolls thread that got locked this morning. That was entertainment at it's best. It had nothing to do with surfing. I say diversify a bit. I mean, it's ALLL beeen answered already....

-can I wear my 3/2 yet? Yes! I don't give a sh*t if you are hot or cold. You are a big kid.

-Tomorrow............. TOmorrow will suck just like today did! Ya kook! Get up at a decent hour and go look if you think you might want to go surfing. Hey! I know a sweet f*cking website that will TELL YOU THE FORECAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE!!! TRIPPY HUH????

-This weekend..... THis weekend will suck just like the last one did!!! See above! F*ck this coast!!!

-barneys in the lineup.... DUH it's waist high and crappy all of the time, do you expect to see pros? Quit b*tching, barney.

EROCK, I really enjoyed your $.02 in the forum trolls thread, that made me giggle. Good stuff.