LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just read the forum trolls thread that got locked this morning. That was entertainment at it's best. It had nothing to do with surfing. I say diversify a bit. I mean, it's ALLL beeen answered already....

-can I wear my 3/2 yet? Yes! I don't give a sh*t if you are hot or cold. You are a big kid.

-Tomorrow............. TOmorrow will suck just like today did! Ya kook! Get up at a decent hour and go look if you think you might want to go surfing. Hey! I know a sweet f*cking website that will TELL YOU THE FORECAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE!!! TRIPPY HUH????

-This weekend..... THis weekend will suck just like the last one did!!! See above! F*ck this coast!!!

-barneys in the lineup.... DUH it's waist high and crappy all of the time, do you expect to see pros? Quit b*tching, barney.

EROCK, I really enjoyed your $.02 in the forum trolls thread, that made me giggle. Good stuff.

Images
    "EROCK, I really enjoyed your $.02 in the forum trolls thread, that made me giggle. Good stuff."

Agreed....you are wise one Erock....about me, you nailed it.

I have always been social, I started surfing just over a year ago, I'm completely stoked, and have been kind of shocked to find the "surfing world" so clique-ish. I seek out those who feel the spirituality of surfing, those who find in it a personal practice of enlightenment, and those willing to share their advice, encouragement, and stoke. That is the eager side.

A lot of time on my hands Monday-Thursday normally.....with a computer to distract me from the decently paid personal hell I have made for myself Basically, I'm here when I'd rather be surfing but can't.

Anywho....I got up this morning and was paddling for my first wave before 6 AM.....the lights from the pier helped illuminate the water. It was amazing! The waves were peeling and glassy, the water was warm, and about 1/2 hour into it, the sun was so beautiful coming up behind misty clouds in the distance, ....I wish everyone to have that kind of morning at least once.

PS I could have done without the Tarpon scaring the mook out of me......and damn that dude who put the term mook in my head

-can I wear my 3/2 yet? Yes! I don't give a sh*t if you are hot or cold. You are a big kid.

-Tomorrow............. TOmorrow will suck just like today did! Ya kook! Get up at a decent hour and go look if you think you might want to go surfing. Hey! I know a sweet f*cking website that will TELL YOU THE FORECAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE!!! TRIPPY HUH????

-This weekend..... THis weekend will suck just like the last one did!!! See above! F*ck this coast!!!

-barneys in the lineup.... DUH it's waist high and crappy all of the time, do you expect to see pros? Quit b*tching, barney.
    hahaha... but I gotta ask...

-I'm going to Costa Rica for the first time. Should I get a rental car or ride a donkey into town? Also if I have only surfed with waterwings on is double overhead too big?

Images
    "I like pie. Pecan, key lime and peach in that order".
    Key Lime is first....Always.

"PS I could have done without the Tarpon scaring the mook out of me......and damn that dude who put the term mook in my head".
    Blame Damook..........

Lee is right.........Nothing wrong with a little diversity.... Could lead to ones enlightenment.
    Last edited by wave1rider65; May 16, 2012 at 07:33 PM.

Haha, good one smithfield...
    -"I'm going to Costa Rica for the first time. Should I get a rental car or ride a donkey into town?"

something I always wanted to ask was afraid to!

if the prostitute in the secret service scandal is a good example of all the prostitutes in Brazil then I can safely say Brazil has very sexy prostitutes

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    if the prostitute in the secret service scandal is a good example of all the prostitutes in Brazil then I can safely say Brazil has very sexy prostitutes
    I thought she was Colombian??

Images
    Definitely Colombian and definitely smoking hot.

ahhh Columbia...

come for the cocaine stay for the prostitutes!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Falling down.
    classic, had this movie on VHS back in the day... watched it over and over lol I'm going to change my trucks licence plate to "d-fens" haha