LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

jimbo robinson must die...

hey "jimbo", i am one of the biggest proponents of free speech...however, while your poor spelling and ignorant points of view may be part of some bitter joke, you are an ass. grow up. if you really are 16, you will figure it out... eventually. if not, it may be too late. either way, take care not to find your face in front of a closed fist. yes, some folks take this stuff too seriously, but that is exactly why you should pick your battles carefully. you never know who might be offended, and some folks are a little quicker to react than others. you have nothing to contribute, and as you have gleened, some people actually use this forum to relay "serious" information. believe me, i find humor in some of these posts too, but you are taking it a little too far, and since you choose to remain somewhat anonymous (is it really 3 hours from fenwick to ocmd and ssiri?!?!), you lack the credibility of some of history's more sinister pranksters. you are not andy kaufman, and if you have to google him, you are only proving my point... insert a variety of emoticons here, and have a pleasant tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by chubbyG View Post
    hey "jimbo", i am one of the biggest proponents of free speech...however, while your poor spelling and ignorant points of view may be part of some bitter joke, you are an ass. grow up. if you really are 16, you will figure it out... eventually. if not, it may be too late. either way, take care not to find your face in front of a closed fist. yes, some folks take this stuff too seriously, but that is exactly why you should pick your battles carefully. you never know who might be offended, and some folks are a little quicker to react than others. you have nothing to contribute, and as you have gleened, some people actually use this forum to relay "serious" information. believe me, i find humor in some of these posts too, but you are taking it a little too far, and since you choose to remain somewhat anonymous (is it really 3 hours from fenwick to ocmd and ssiri?!?!), you lack the credibility of some of history's more sinister pranksters. you are not andy kaufman, and if you have to google him, you are only proving my point... insert a variety of emoticons here, and have a pleasant tomorrow...

and for those that are REALLY bored, which word did I misspell?

Images

Angry taking it to far

Quote Originally Posted by chubbyG View Post
    You just said I took it to far. You just said you were going to kill me. most people in my situation would call the police.

Gleened, but you have many words that should be proper nouns that are not capitalized properly and words that begin sentences that are not caplitalized.

ps. I suck at English.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    Gleened, but you have many words that should be proper nouns that are not capitalized properly and words that begin sentences that are not caplitalized.

ps. I suck at English.

procisely, right arm, brutha...

What do you think this is, EastCoastSurf.com?

You'll have to do better than that...

Images
    there will be no death threats on swellinfo please!

Images

Lightbulb please

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    thank you mikah

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    really? that is considered a death threat? is all sanity lost? you will let a thread about "south side" go on for 7 (yes, 7!!!) pages go on, but my post constititutes a death threat? if you want controversy, how about all bodyboarders surf south side... ONLY! believe me, no one will else will complain... y'all can have it. and micah, you didnt seem to have a problem i.d.'ing dog beach to your "customers" in so.fla (the spot behind nomad, if you dint know the name. believe me, folks in pbc want to see dade/broward surfers like u want to see the greater dc/b'mer/philthy folks at the secret spot formerly known as south side!), so get off the high horse.and then you can write msg's to each other about who over-exposed the spot first. that'd be real cool. did anyone surf today? anyone? jimbo?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    You just said I took it to far. You just said you were going to kill me. most people in my situation would call the police.
    please do, at least i will know my accuser...