hey "jimbo", i am one of the biggest proponents of free speech...however, while your poor spelling and ignorant points of view may be part of some bitter joke, you are an ass. grow up. if you really are 16, you will figure it out... eventually. if not, it may be too late. either way, take care not to find your face in front of a closed fist. yes, some folks take this stuff too seriously, but that is exactly why you should pick your battles carefully. you never know who might be offended, and some folks are a little quicker to react than others. you have nothing to contribute, and as you have gleened, some people actually use this forum to relay "serious" information. believe me, i find humor in some of these posts too, but you are taking it a little too far, and since you choose to remain somewhat anonymous (is it really 3 hours from fenwick to ocmd and ssiri?!?!), you lack the credibility of some of history's more sinister pranksters. you are not andy kaufman, and if you have to google him, you are only proving my point... insert a variety of emoticons here, and have a pleasant tomorrow...