Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trunks?

Trunks?

anybody seen any trunks out in the lineup yet? Lol

yep... oc today. boardshorts, rash guard, and an nsp board so you know that kid rips hahah

lol^, but on a serious note the 4/3 is getting warm, might make the jump soon!

3/2 and boots for me. 65, and warm air temperature especially if sunny, and it comes off. might be another 2 to 3 weeks.

OldSoul... I thought the same thing yesterday. Was in the 4/3 and for the first time I felt really uncomfortably hot. Kept having to dunk my head to cool off. Time to dry it out, mend it up, out and stash it 'till Fall. 3/2 from here on out.

Boardies with 1 mil top down here for a little over a week now.

i few weeks back i saw a guy in trunks, boots, & gloves...the boots & gloves appeared to be held on w/ duct tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Boardies with 1 mil top down here for a little over a week now.
    I am definately not the type to shed the wettie early but i've been in baggies and a top for a couple of weeks as well. The water warmed up really quickly here!! Feels great, not getting cold in the line-up at all!

Images
    I bare backed it on Saturday for 4 hours. Been out of a suit for about 3 weeks. For me, when the water gets in the 60's it's all about the air temperature determining my comfort level, plus the cold helps you burn off extra winter calories.

Images
    the water has been bouncing around the mid 60s down here. I have trunked it on the warmer days, but I am also very warm in my 3/2 despite it being a bit leaky