LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trunks?

really soon, on choppy days I like to keep the suit on, it will be coming off soon though

4/3 is definitely to warm now

think i just had my last session in 4/3 for a good while. 3/2 + boots next surf

Yes, it's 3/2 time! Keeping the boots until someone in the lineup says they're feet aren't cold with out them. Let them figure it out for me.

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

Chilly and flat on the West Coast this evening. 1-3 footers, May Gray and low 60's air and water temp. Saw a few people in trunks, but I wasn't one of them. None of 'em were regulars. 2:1 Long sleeve O'neil spring suit was the order of the day. Waves were blah too. And some blond chicky ran into me. Decided to drop right on a left i'd been on for 30 yds. Her excuse was, "there aren't many waves." All good, least she didn't ding my board.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlight View Post
    Yes, it's 3/2 time! Keeping the boots until someone in the lineup says they're feet aren't cold with out them. Let them figure it out for me.

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com
    Shape Your Surfing Experience

my feet aren't cold in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    my feet aren't cold in the lineup.
    Surfed in NJ Friday evening past sunset and Saturday dawn patrol in my 3/2 with no boots and I wasn't cold, either.

In OCMD I ditched the 3 mil booties/gloves and have been in my 3/2 for a few weeks now. After this AM's session I think I'll try my 2/2 springsuit, which is what I tend to stay in throughout the summer. The 3/2 was justa bit too warm. I also saw a guy out in boardshorts and a t-shirt today. He said he was warm enough with the sun but with the fog this AM I bet it was chilly.

Saw a couple surfing in bathing suits at Assateaque yesterday.

warm down here ...