Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Latest into the PM you've surfed?

Went out after getting home from work and surfed 8PM- to about 9:10PM, great little waves wish the light stayed though.

How late have you surfed? any moonlight sessions?

Images
    I've always wanted to do a full moon sesh but it hasn't ever aligned where there were waves, full moon and didn't have anything to do (sleep).

You should retitle this thread What's the stupidest question you've ever asked on the internet

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    You should retitle this thread What's the stupidest question you've ever asked on the internet
    Cool man, we get it you are a forum troll.

hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post

I surfed Venice Pier end of last summer in California from sunset to about 10pm. There was a red tide that came through and lit the water up with a phospherescent glow, illuminating the surface. That combined with the pier lights and the moon made for an unforgettable night session. <br /><br />Looked something like this... <br /><br />[IMG] 300336_677662492207_43605981_35150214_1926703284_n.jpg

Images
    moonlight barrels are fun.

My friend was volunteering at the duck research pier all summer and had the keys to the light box. We ended up night surfing there about once a week. Super fun.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    My friend was volunteering at the duck research pier all summer and had the keys to the light box. We ended up night surfing there about once a week. Super fun.
    I used to sleep under the Duck Pier. I also had a friend that worked there. He and another friend bought property by the camp grounds in 70's for nothing and sold out in the 90's for a ton of bucks. We'd drive there after closing down the bars in VB and stumble out in the water soon after arriving.

I hear that lower trestles still packs a crowd overnight when there's a full moon and swell- crazy.