LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Surfboard Bike Rack

Anyone know any good sites/products for a surfboard rack for your bike? not seeing great reviews on the block company. any direction is great

dude make ur own out of pvc pipe it will cost you $20 bucks..

Bike Balance

Have looked into this for boards and SUP's etc. Seems pretty good.

http://bikebalance.com/

i really want to rig something up for my motorcycle... but it has to work because it if fails, I might just die.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    i really want to rig something up for my motorcycle... but it has to work because it if fails, I might just die.
    Strap it to your helmet. Fins up and forward of course, and drive with your head very still. Actually, a guy in CB has a side car he made for his board. It looked pricey, but safe for driver and boards.

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Strap it to your helmet. Fins up and forward of course, and drive with your head very still. Actually, a guy in CB has a side car he made for his board. It looked pricey, but safe for driver and boards.
    30 Gs for an HD w/Side car. I had the same idea as the guy in CB but I can't modify my HD Fat Bob. My wife thought I was nuts....
    Bicycle should be easy though.

anyone have the blue prints to make one?

Quote Originally Posted by surf_squan1219 View Post
    anyone have the blue prints to make one?
    .PVC surfboard rack for bike:
    http://www.rodndtube.com/surf/info/s...oardRack.shtml

Images
    just bought a Carver mini bike rack off Craig's list - nice deal, but i'm having a hard time getting it clamped tight enough on the seat post so it doesn't start to swivel as i ride.....anybody else have one of these?

i've got a bike rack i don't need. 2 years old. its not a carver, but works nonetheless. you could have it for $20. i used it when i lived 5 blocks from the beach but now ive moved way inland, 2 whole miles. so no more peddaling to the beach. if your interested PM me, i will send pics.