LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Agreed too much other crap!! Support LOCAL!!!!! CAROLUS APPAREL!!! We just released out new 2012 summer line, and the tees are flying off the shelves! We are a local company based out of NC and ship anywhere! http://store.carolusapparel.com/ Go here to check out our line, we also have hats, koozies, and whats a surf brand with out Stickers! haha Thanks much and give us a look.

To me, a SURF COMPANY actually makes products USED while surfing. Do you use a pair of jeans and a hoodie while surfing? exactly. I gave up on surf shop clothing, it;s way over priced. I get free shirts to wear to work and all of my tee's come from travel and bars. To me, the guy all decked out in head to toe RVCA who goes surfing twice a year and doesn't even own a skate board is way bigger poser than if I were to go buy a hollister tee (which I would not...)

Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    dumb thread .. you are an idiot . Vineyard vines was started by two guys who rejected the corporate culture , but now they have become successful they cant use surfing to promote their product , sorry your poor
    Somebody has a wardrobe chocked full of Vineyard Vines! ha!