LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats the low down?

the low just spinning off the carolinas, not moving, can it become tropical or just another noreaster?

named... first of the season... Alberto !
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
    Last edited by jjcliff; May 19, 2012 at 09:23 PM.

Images
    ahhh sheeeet. hopefully the forecast improves...sick of this NE wind chop crap

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    ahhh sheeeet. hopefully the forecast improves...sick of this NE wind chop crap
    LOL..... NE is fine for me but we have no push here........This storm needs to increase and move a little north

Hat tip jjcliff! It would never have occurred to me to check the nhc website in the middle of May. This is the earliest TS in recorded history.

Couple more days of the easterly breeze until it slacks.

incorrect.not the earliest

Images
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at1...daynl#contents

I am hoping for some clean OH conditions this week....

incoming push yesterday afternoon was solid head high w/ plus outside sets. surfing w/ a buddy we both commented that it felt like a building 'cane swell. low and behold, come on here, and it's exactly that (t storm). looking forward to a repeat session as yesterday later this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    incoming push yesterday afternoon was solid head high w/ plus outside sets. surfing w/ a buddy we both commented that it felt like a building 'cane swell. low and behold, come on here, and it's exactly that (t storm). looking forward to a repeat session as yesterday later this afternoon
    Yes, yesterday was even fun in the early morning when the winds were light. Some bigger sets pushing through. It definitely felt like there was some juice behind the waves. I'm surprised if even looks fun today with the stronger NE winds.

Images
    amen superfish. this ne windslop sucks. the rest of the week is hsaping up to be rrideable though