LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This week....

Sir, I do not wish to get in a BRO-down with you. Your bro skills far exceed mine sir. I was actually hoping sir we could carpool to the Grover Cleveland rest area together and share a bag of funions sir. But I guess now sir, those hopes and dreams of being able to learn how to be a gnar gnar super dooper shredder bro are out the window.

Images
    Since you surf in Deal. I'd just stay home. And be sure to tell your high school friends too.

Funions

Just paddle out, it'll be great, you'll be in the water. Since it is the Atlantic and not the Gulf, there will be a swell. Depending upon what size board you ride, I predict that it will rideable. I recommend a twelve footer (I saw some dude sporting a 12' Skip Frye last week, it was awesome, thing must have cost almost 2Gs). This should work on any wave size up to 50'. Reference Greg Noll if not sure. Although, since it is the North East Atlantic, my predicitions are that it will be cold. If you are a Californian or from Hawaii, it will darn cold, wear a wet suit. If you are from Alaska, it will be hot, darn hot, surf naked. There is also a web site with as accurate data as one can predict about such an anomalous environment as the ocean. You might have heard of it, it can be found here: http://www.swellinfo.com

2.5 hours until I hit the reef.

Images
    This guy really asks this ?. How much to the point does the animated forcast on this website grant you? Really bro what day ahhahaahhaha

Images
    Kinda like everyone that surfs the eastcoast should be between O inlet and the lighthouse tomorrow early morning. Some places along those miles of coast line will be pic perfect you should paddle oput with your 7'1 soft top holds good in overhead surf!!!

see ya there ripper brahhh

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    it looks like your best bet is going to be friday at 1152 am the wind will be outta the south-north-west at 7.23457865564 mph unless there's a blue moon with a ebbing tide and the cowboys win the super bowl
    This is hilarious.

Haha this kid is getting torn apart. Sucks to suck. But seriously, sharks threats? There's absolutely no need for that. Grow up and learn to take a joke.

probably saturday will be a good day for you

shark threat? he's got the same chances as me to get eaten

Images
    If you surf BIP ur chances are greater.