LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One single question

In order to simplify things, I have combined every thread I've ever read on this board into one simple question.

Here goes.
    What the best wetsuit to wear when you're surfing stoned at night after eating pizza with Gruvi during an overhyped hurricane swell and a stupid kook/benny- you know, that guy who relies on the forecast 'cause he's too f-in lazy to check the conditions himself - drops in on you, dings your board and you have to take a dump but don't have any baby wipes?

No wetsuit necessary. You'll be naked becasue your stoned and it's nighttime. BTW - Nice Gruvi reference.

The baby wipes thread was all time. My youngest kid graduated from diapers like a year ago I have to say I miss having those things handy for when that not-so-fresh feeling strikes.

Images
    That my friend, is some funny stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    In order to simplify things, I have combined every thread I've ever read on this board into one simple question.

Here goes.
    What the best wetsuit to wear when you're surfing stoned at night after eating pizza with Gruvi during an overhyped hurricane swell and a stupid kook/benny- you know, that guy who relies on the forecast 'cause he's too f-in lazy to check the conditions himself - drops in on you, dings your board and you have to take a dump but don't have any baby wipes?
    Best

(But you left out SJB. I hope he replies to this)

def a 6/5/4, especially if it's mid-august...you ain't baked unless your literally baking and while your baking, Gruvi's wife will be making the pizza pie with a wonderful topping of foreskin shaped into the psi logo. Luckily after eating all that goodness, the waves will be triple OH, and it will be time to paddle out without a leash...the cheese and foreskin should bind you up enough that you won't need the baby wipes. Hope this answers your question.

Images
    haha, good stuff!!

stay above it! stay above the weather!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    def a 6/5/4, especially if it's mid-august...you ain't baked unless your literally baking and while your baking, Gruvi's wife will be making the pizza pie with a wonderful topping of foreskin shaped into the psi logo. Luckily after eating all that goodness, the waves will be triple OH, and it will be time to paddle out without a leash...the cheese and foreskin should bind you up enough that you won't need the baby wipes. Hope this answers your question.
    You're killing me!

Edit: What do you think about tomorrow?
    Last edited by Erock; May 22, 2012 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Tomorrow?

Images
    Very Nice!