LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    In order to simplify things, I have combined every thread I've ever read on this board into one simple question.

Here goes.
    What the best wetsuit to wear when you're surfing stoned at night after eating pizza with Gruvi during an overhyped hurricane swell and a stupid kook/benny- you know, that guy who relies on the forecast 'cause he's too f-in lazy to check the conditions himself - drops in on you, dings your board and you have to take a dump but don't have any baby wipes?
    A spring suit.....dah!

Seriously, Bravo!!! Take a bow.
    Last edited by yourdirtymomma; May 22, 2012 at 02:26 AM.

Images
    Great! I guess if someone answers this questions, I can stop checking this forum! btw- Where is Gruvi- and is he actually real??? he should post a pic of him surfing...

Hysterical.....just spit coffee all over my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    You're killing me!

Edit: What do you think about tomorrow?
    this is all that was missing

going to need a matuse, or a patagonia, at least. Who knows, maybe you can have something made.

Don't forget to bring the bong thread in case 420 comes up.

And a leash. Don't you dare forget your f*cking leash!
    Last edited by leethestud; May 22, 2012 at 02:18 PM.

I'm thinking about going on a surf trip. Does anyone know if there are waves in Puerto Rico? What about the Outer Banks in North Carolina? Are there reefs in Hawaii???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool View Post
    I'm thinking about going on a surf trip. Does anyone know if there are waves in Puerto Rico? What about the Outer Banks in North Carolina? Are there reefs in Hawaii???
    Have you heard about the waves in Camden??

I hear pheonix should be getting some really nice surf the day before the day after tomorrows yesterday. But the rattle snakes are really bad this time of year. you might be aight if you have kitten repellent. Wetsuit?? shiiiiit i'd be rockin the dry suit if i was you.

I just won a rad surf comp at my wave pool in Arizona. I'm going to Hawaii and was wondering if I can ride a twin fin at pipeline?

Also, does anyone know where I can send some video to get sponsored by the hollister surf team?

Thanks Brahs!!

HAHAHA. C'mon gruvi.... there must be a response. Unless he got banned again.

I hear Kansas City breaks better than Phoenix.
    That had to be sarcasm.