LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    privileged enough to say 8 blocks. in the water almost every day if theres a bump; shortboard, longboard, and skim gets you riding as many waves as possible

Just across the bridge from Manteo to Nags Head.....five minutes tops. Surf an average of 3 times a week, usually in decent to good surf only and mostly dawn patrols.

Images
    10 min. 15 with coffee. When ever its good. early a.m. or late evening.

depends on the break, closest break is 20 minutes from my house, but the break i usually surf is 30 minutes away. Try to surf 1-2 times a week.

10 minute or so car ride to nearest shred sight in Jacksonville. Alot (surprisingly). Sometimes Longboard sometimes shortboard but 13 of the last 21 days since returning to the east coast. The consistency is nice but the overall wave quality blows.

5 minutes by vehicle, only get out when the waves are bumpin. Having a revoked driving license hinders this too doh!

about 7 minutes if i make the bridge. once or twice a week but sometimes not for up to three weeks because of no swell. i ride a wavestorm when its small, which is a lot, but i ride real surfboards too. its a pretty rad lifestlye

Images

on the road again...

49.3 miles to sunset from mi casa......50 mins if i get a passenger (HOV lane) on a weekday or if i am alone on a sat , 1.5-2 hours if i'm stuck alone on a weekday, esp if there is an accident. twice a week during school year... unlimited during summer and breaks.

Images
    2 hours for me. I average about once a week, sometimes more when there's swell and sometimes less when it's flat. Working on making the move to Southern NC hopefully this summer, then I will be in walking distance.

Images
    5 minutes. I hop on 264 E or take Laskin Rd. and I am at the ocean (not necessarily my spot). I surf around 3 times per week. I work day shift so I don't get many mornings except for my days off which leaves me with limited leftovers.