Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Images
    Takes me bout 13 minutes to get to my spot. Living on the gulf,you dont get many waves so I go out for anything from a duck fart to overhead...usually average to paddle out bout 1-2x a week.

If I drive to Cocoa,Satellite,Spanish house or Sebastian you can figure around a 2.5-3 hour trip. I do this about once a month since I am a workaholic and cant get away as much as I would like.
    Last edited by surfbum; May 22, 2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: typo

10 minutes and as often as possible!

Front door to water in about 20 minutes, try to get out about 2x a week. It's funny that 20 minutes for me is still kind of a drag, especially in winter to add time for changing in and out of a wetsuit, but someone always has it worse. I couldn't imagine wanting to surf and being 2 hours away, the anticipation during the drive would kill me.

Images
    5 min walk down the block. i surf every day that its waist or bigger. avarage about 4 sessions a week unless the waves blow. love my quiet mornings when its too early for the "pros".

120 feet wenever theirs waves

Quote Originally Posted by Dudicles View Post
    I couldn't imagine wanting to surf and being 2 hours away, the anticipation during the drive would kill me.
    This is my own personal hell!

how was everyone's commute today? took me awhile to find a good spot. Most places were big and heavy breaking right on the beach, saw a guy get caught inside and have his board snapped in two at one spot

Images
    2-10 minute bike, whenever its rideable

1:20 mins from new haven, ct get out every time the waves come, ya know? anybody that lives in my area that doesnt mind car pooling let me know hooker.jpg

my commute is 1hour minumum and ive been getting out there every day since school let out