LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    first let me say that i pretty much 100% agree w/ everything contain w/in your post & earl's.

but, in the interest of historical veracity, i have to correct you on one point. the leash first showed up in the 70s, created by pat o'neill in santa cruz, ca.

i love how you guys take all the stupid swellinfo posts so serious. i can assure you that the nonsence that plagues these forums is NOT a true reflection of surfing as a whole.

let's not do the leash thing here. There is already a thread for that.

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    i love how you guys take all the stupid swellinfo posts so serious. i can assure you that the nonsence that plagues these forums is NOT a true reflection of surfing as a whole.
    it DOES reflex much of summer surfing though.

Lee I know who you are, some of your message has validity. Some of it is, I really don't know what to call it. We did this to ourselves by trying to make some money. It is what it is. Deal with it, and damn man learn how to spell. I know you go to college. Everyone needs to stop worrying about lawsuits. Take from a cop that has been involved in a few. Oh and one more thing, before you throw out that puss moniker, you should see how you surf.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    it DOES reflex much of summer surfing though.
    Grammar kook! Oh wait! Wrong thread.

Good stuff H20
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    Grammar kook! Oh wait! Wrong thread.

The "kiddies on the inside" reference was mine. I wear a leash when I feel like it makes sense, not because it's the law... written or unwritten. I don't wear a leash when I think it doesn't make sense. And what makes sense to me is how I'd feel if I hurt a kid when I could have done something simple to have prevented it.

That's called thinking for myself. If I take a risk that might end up with me getting hurt, that's my choice. But when I take a risk that might hurt someone else, it would make me an irresponsible sociopath. That has nothing to do with rebelling against society. I do that in my own personal ways, and I don't call attention to it, because it's personal to me and who should give a fark anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    let's not do the leash thing here. There is already a thread for that.
    you're in the wrong thread

Images
    i can't believe more ppl are going nuts over this thread... along with everything else... this forum has been going down the tubes.... wait, wrong thread for that. sorry. could you spell check my post?

Lee- nice subject!!!