LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    You all were the "newbies of today" and your were all douches when you were, love how you guys are just like the people you ***** about...ignorant.

And I hate to tell you, if you say you weren't "entitled" at that age, your full of it. We all were, it's a young person frame of mind, you people complaining about it now with surfing, were the same people either embracing rap in the 90's and rock in the 60's, you thought just cause you picked up a guitar you were Kurt Cobain. It's ok, we all do it, we were all young once. But just don't be a **** and forget about it.

And lastly, does this brotherhood of winter Jersey surfers do anything for the community, or are you just bunch of douches in the water getting pissed at people?

Life's too short guys, Let it be, Let it be...
    Last edited by Kyle; May 23, 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You all were the "newbies of today" and your were all douches when you were, love how you guys are just like the people you ***** about...ignorant.

And I hate to tell you, if you say you weren't "entitled" at that age, your full of it. We all were, it's a young person frame of mind, you people complaining about it now with surfing, were the same people either embracing rap in the 90's and rock in the 60's, you thought just cause you picked up a guitar you were Kurt Cobain. It's ok, we all do it, we were all young once. But just don't be a **** and forget about it.

Let it be, Let it be...
    Kurt Cobain also picked up a shotgun too......

He is referring to this:

I am with Lee. It seems like it is not just surfing that is going through a "pussification" but the whole country. I know I will be accused of old fartism here but it WAS different when I learned. (late 70s, early 80s). You didn't dare go anywhere near the older, seasoned guys. It was like showing up at a Pagans MC run on a Vespa. You had to fall in with your own pack of buddies and as you got older you took over. It was fun, it was safe, it was REGULATED by those in the water. No F%cking lawsuits or cops.
    Now, everyone wants to claim their right to surf no matter their age, skill level, or type of craft. Is change always a good thing?
    People just buy a board hop in the water wherever they want and do whatever they want. then when they get called on it they want to involve cops and lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Kurt Cobain also picked up a shotgun too......

He is referring to this:

People just buy a board hop in the water wherever they want and do whatever they want. then when they get called on it they want to involve cops and lawyers.

Yes and that's the rare case, how many times have you guys actually called the cops on you? DON'T LET THE EXCEPTION BE THE RULE!

And if you have had the cops called on you more than once, then it's obvious to me, who the asshole is...

kyle, please take up golf because you obviously don't get it. calling the cops on somebody who vibes you because you are a kook is bs. the cops should NEVER be called to deal with lineup disputes EVER. People need to be men and deal with this stuff face to face, like it used to be done, instead of hiding behind mommies skirt.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; May 23, 2012 at 04:52 PM.

Hard A$$ BS

No water related activity needs a hard a$$ identity. If you are out there and someone is in trouble, you do what you can to help. The more people out there, the more important safety issues become. That is the only way use and access can be sustainable. If some kid gets speared by a runaway surfboard, SUP, Kite, or Jet Ski due to the operatorís negligence that operator is responsible.

That also goes to say that the activity that is causing problems can be banned at any time. Everyone on the water owes everyone else out there respect in terms of safety.
    If you just have to be a hard a$$ about your hobbies do cage fighting, boxing, Kun FU, or fung U anything where all the participants agree to the level of risk.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    oh... i should have known better... thanx brah
    yeah ya should have but we'll let this one slide. One more slip up like this and I'm suing you

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Screw this!!! man, no leashes and you know what.... Im gonna stop using wax cause Im so incontrol!!!!
    lol.
    Brahahahaha!

Images
    Cops? Really? I knew these waterproof phones would do no good

Quote Originally Posted by Flying eye View Post
    Lee I know who you are, some of your message has validity. Some of it is, I really don't know what to call it. We did this to ourselves by trying to make some money. It is what it is. Deal with it, and damn man learn how to spell. I know you go to college. Everyone needs to stop worrying about lawsuits. Take from a cop that has been involved in a few. Oh and one more thing, before you throw out that puss moniker, you should see how you surf.
    Ok I'm calling you out too. I know exactly how I surf and have zero shame.
    Last edited by leethestud; May 23, 2012 at 05:21 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Ok I'm calling you out too. I know exactly how I surf and have zero shame. If you know me, and you have a problem, handle that sh*t.
    Behind the North Mellon Bank. After last period. No Knives.