LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Speaking of entitlement, there is nothing i despise more than a "summer local".
    You may have just become my fav person on these boards. I can't stand when I'm sitting at the bar next to some guy and he tries telling everyone how "he grew up here". When I ask where he went to high school, it inevitably ends up that this goon "is basically local cuz my parents have a place here and I've been coming here forever".

I totally concur
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    cepriano I've read your posts on here for a few months now; I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist but I think you are deeply disturbed and should seek some professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I can't think of a better note to end on. Stud out, for good, I mean it this time.

Mod, please delete my account.

Separated at birth .... wee the pud & cepriano: you'll never walk alone, boyz...

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Separated at birth .... wee the pud & cepriano: you'll never walk alone, boyz...
    Yankee, were you born a pr!c k or did it take practice? You go outta ur way to start sh!1_! Seriously padner, wtf? Might as well throw me in there too, but neither them boys need my help I figure. Go service somebody, ain't that what you do fur a livin? An you right, them boys will never walk alone, I got a feelin both of them aren't lonely little men in real life. THEYNPROLLY HAVE FRIENDS AND WOMEN. Unlike you. You dredged up this thread cause you got petty Internet beef. Jeysus man, go be a replacement ref for the NFL. Fochturd.

yankee=scaree=creepee

watch your back stud.

this dude has crossed the line.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Yankee, were you born a pr!c k or did it take practice? You go outta ur way to start sh!1_! Seriously padner, wtf? Might as well throw me in there too, but neither them boys need my help I figure. Go service somebody, ain't that what you do fur a livin? An you right, them boys will never walk alone, I got a feelin both of them aren't lonely little men in real life. THEYNPROLLY HAVE FRIENDS AND WOMEN. Unlike you. You dredged up this thread cause you got petty Internet beef. Jeysus man, go be a replacement ref for the NFL. Fochturd.
    If you knew the history on this board, jackwagon, you'd just sit back & STFU. Wee deserves anything & everything that the little poseur gets.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    yankee=scaree=creepee

watch your back stud.

this dude has crossed the line.
    Not at all. See reply to the other clown gaffer.

And Cresto, you were doing so well for so long, but you've gone to the dark side again up there in AK.

yankee would you prefer I make a new account to troll you with? I mean, I can do that... I bet STUDLEE is available.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    yankee would you prefer I make a new account to troll you with? I mean, I can do that... I bet STUDLEE is available.
    Well, if you did that, Weeman, then you would have to start over on your total posts number.
    And since you have been noted in the forum to cry about how important it was for you to top 1k posts, well, just sayin'....

Besides, you're doign such a fine job of trolling me with your expletive-filled PM's & your usual angry-manchild posts, why change?